Yahoo.co.jpとRogers.com/Yahoo.comの個人メールの交信問題

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yahoo.co.jpとRogers.com/Yahoo.comの個人メールの交信問題

Post  IIEC on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:10 am

(English message is after the Japanese message)

皆さん、

9月月末以来、個人メールの交信でYahoo.co.jpとRogers.com/Yahoo.comの間で下記の問題が起こっています。
(MLを通しての交信には影響はありません。個人メールのみの問題です)。

[] Rogers.comとYahoo.comはYahoo.co.jpからの個人メールを全面的に拒否している。
[] Rogers.comとYahoo.comからYahoo.co.jpへの個人メールは大丈夫。

Yahoo.co.jp使用者で、Rogers.comとYahoo.com使用者へ個人メールを送りたい場合はYahoo.co.jp以外のmail account、例えばGmailやHotmailから送ることをお勧めします。

Rogers.comとYahoo.comのwebの情報によるとYahoo.co.jpから大量のspam mailが送られた為、Yahoo.co.jpからのメールはpermanent(永久に)に拒否すると書いてあります。

Yahoo.co.jp使用者は気がついていると思いますが、9月月末から5日間ほどYahoo.co.jpではかなりの障害がありました。Hardwareの問題でhackerなどにやられたのではないと言っていますが、この問題に関係があるような気がしています。

双方に善処を依頼していますが、今の所状況は全く変わりません。

以上、情報としてお知らせします。

三浦
トロントインターネット情報交換会(IIEC)

All,

Since the end of September, there is a problem in exchanging direct e-mail between Rogers.com/Yahoo.com and Yahoo.co.jp as described below.  (There is no problem in exchanging posts through MLs.  It is a problem in direct mail only).

[] Rogers.com and Yahoo.com are refusing accepting all direct e-mail from Yahoo.co.jp.
[] Rogers.com and Yahoo.com can send direct e-mail to Yahoo.co.jp.

If you are using a Yahoo.co.jp account, I suggest you to send e-mail to Rogers.com and/or Yahoo.com using an e-mail account other than Yahoo.co.jp, such as Gmail or Hotmail.

According to the web information from Rogers.com and Yahoo.com, a large volume of spam mail was sent out from Yahoo.co.jp.  Thus, Rogers.com and Yahoo.com are blocking all direct e-mail from Yahoo.co.jp permanently.  

If you are a user of Yahoo.co.jp, you noticed that Yahoo.co.jp had some sort of a major problem from the end of September for more than 5 days.  Yahoo.co.jp claims that it was a hardware problem, not a trouble from hackers etc.  Yet I have a feeling that it may be related to this problem.

I notified the problem to both Yahoo.co.jp and Rogers.com and requested them to clear the block.  So far no change in the situation.

Nobby Miura
Toronto Internet Information Exchange Club (IIEC)

IIEC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top