Formosa Cup Invitational Softball Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down

softball

Post  vinh46t on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:23 am

i would be interested in playing softball next year....is there any pre-requisite? Please let me know at vinh46t@hotmail.com

Alex

vinh46t

Back to top Go down

Formosa Cup Invitational Softball Tournament

Post  JCCC on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 am

Hi Sid,

Edward Chung (Taiwanese Association) asked me at the last CMC meeting if we could get some JCCC members to join in on their Formosan Softball Competition to be held on the August civic holiday weekend.

Can we put an ad in the JCCC newsletter and try to recruit members including from the JCCC softball league to join their Formosan Softball tournament competition?

Yuki, do you know the JCCC softball league team captain/organizer contact info?

Toshiko, what would be the deadline for the next newsletter?

Domo.

Jason

JASON YING
(416) 871-7888
----------------------------------------------------

Hi Henry,

Please allow me to have presentation about 10 ~ 15 minutes introducing 37th Annual Formosan Cup Softball Tournament during CMC Director meeting on Saturday, June 12, 2010.
37 years ago, in 1974, Taiwanese immigrants in Toronto, most of them were students, started this game and it became the largest ball game with only asian background in Canada. Last year there were 32 teams, one from the States; 2 years ago, there were 2 from the States. Most of teams were from Toronto area.
I would like to encourage our directors to spread the news to your communities and join the game between July 31 and August 2 during Civic Holiday at Millikin Mills Park.

Attached please find the rules and regulations, also registration form.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Regards,

Edward Chung
TCAT

JCCC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top