Basic Japanese Pronunciation Class
The Japan Foundation is a non-profit organization with a mandate to encourage understanding of Japanese culture, language, and society. One way we hope to fulfill this mandate is by providing classes that spend time developing basic language skills and cultural background that will complement regular Japanese studies.
This spring, we are offering a basic Japanese pronunciation class. We hope you can join us.
Location: The Japan Foundation , Toronto
131 Bloor St W, Suite 213 , Toronto (2nd floor of the Colonnade)
Dates and Times:
Section 1 3/28 (Wednesday 6:30 – 8:30)
Section 2 3/30 (Friday 6:30 – 8:30)
★Both sections cover the same material and are intended for adult learners.
Level: Upper beginner to intermediate level
Pre-requisite: Participants are expected to be able to read Hiragana and have basic conversation skills.
★This class is mainly designed for those who are currently taking a Japanese conversation course and would like to improve their pronunciation. Those who have taken a Japanese course in the recent past and meet pre-requisite described above are also welcome.
★Please note that this class is NOT suited for complete beginners or advanced level learners.
How to apply:
To complete your registration, please fill out the Registration Form and return it by e-mail to email@example.com.
1. Visit the Japan Foundation Toronto site: http://jftor.org/whatson/201203JL_Pronunciation.php
2. Download and complete the application form.
3. E-mail the completed application form to The Japan Foundation , Toronto : firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You will receive confirmation when the application process is completed.
Application Deadline: (Space is limited, so please apply as soon as possible.)
For both sections: March 26, 2012
* Registration may close early if the total number of participants reaches maximum capacity (10 students) per section) before the deadline.
Inquiry: email@example.com or (416) 966-1600 ext.233
- Posts : 318
Join date : 2009-03-10
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum