Ambassador Ishikawa's lecture

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambassador Ishikawa's lecture

Post  NJCA on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi, Everyone,

I would like to inform you that His Excellency Ambassador Kaoru ISHIKAWA of Japan will be invited by the Speakers Forum in Toronto to make a keynote speech on Tuesday, April 24, at noon, at the Albany Club (91 King Street East, Toronto). (The lunch is included and we have 100 seats available.)

Please refer to the attached advertisement of Toronto Star dated March 26, 2012. This is one of the rare opportunities for you to listen to Ambassador Ishikawa's substantial speech.

The lecture organized by the Speakers Forum will cost normally $125 per person but we are offered a discount rate of $79 per person for 30 seats for this event. So, I would like to request everyone of you, and perhaps ask you to encourage your friends, to register a seat at the following wegsite as soon as possible:
www.speakersforum.com/Japan.htm

In case these 30 seats will become unfortunately and fully registered, you may still register yourself for a seat of $125 at the following website:
http://speakersforum.com/

I thank you in advance for your attention and possible attendance at this Ambassador's lecture.

Sincerely,

山本信明 在トロント総領事館 首席領事
Nobuaki Yamamoto, Deputy Consul-General of Japan,
tel. 1-416-363-7038 ext.1802
mobile. 1-416-271-7591, fax. 1-416-367-9392
77 King St. W., Suite 3300 Royal Trust Tower,
Toronto, ON M5K 1A1, CANADA
email: nobuaki.yamamoto@mofa.go.jp

NJCA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top